Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is my first step?You can start your interaction with our team by filling out the online form, or else by sending us an email message, or calling us directly by telephone or talking to us through Skype. See details on contact page.
2. If I were to work with isicad.com, I would need to provide you with confidential information that I do not want disclosed to other parties. How do we handle this?Our standard procedure is to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with our clients. We will sign a form provided by you, or we can provide you with one of ours.
3. I have a programming problem that I donít know how to resolve. I canít even formulate it clearly!We can help you formulate programming outcomes. See our consulting page.
4. I have a project that is not related to math or science in any way. Do you work on such projects?Yes. Our team has not only talented mathematicians, but also experienced architects. We are ready to take on projects that do not have any scientific requirements. For example, the localization of software requires no math at all!
5. Most of information on your site is related to CAD. Do you really work on projects in other areas, like CAM, CAE, PDM, and PLM?Yes, we do. Although we have more experience in programming CAD than the other areas, we have also completed man-years of projects for CAM, CAE, PDM, and PLM. Due to confidentiality clauses, we cannot be public about them.
6. How flexible are you on pricing?We are ready to discuss pricing, especially for projects that lie inside our areas of interest.
7. My project may require business trips between my office and yours. Are there any problems for visitors to and from Russia?Visits to Russia require visas, but they are not difficult hurdles. We are experienced at organizing the paperwork for visits to Russia.
As well, we are used to visiting our customers in Europe, North America, and Asia. It is easier for us to arrange visits to your offices.
8. How do I organize payments to Russia?Sending payments to Russia is no different than for any other country. We prepare invoices related to the scope of work completed, and then the customer pays the invoice through bank-to-bank transfer by SWIFT number, or any other appropriate method.
9. What kind of an agreement can we set up between my company and isicad.com?We are flexible in the wording of agreements, such as one of the following:
- Agreement on Software Development Services
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Agreement on Consulting Services